TJM XGS leaf springs provide a significant improvement to your vehicle’s load carrying ability, towing safety, ride comfort and directional stability.
TJM XGS quality leaf springs use high grade spring steel and are available for today’s four wheel drive and tradesman vehicles. Off road, the improved flexibility of TJM XGS leaf springs result in better traction from increased wheel travel and ground clearance. Cutting edge design and manufacturing techniques produce a smooth riding spring. For most vehicles, the TJM XGS leaf springs are available in either medium or heavy duty load carrying capacities and for certain applications, TJM XGS suspension also provides a commercial range of leaf springs.
- Military & ½ wraps* for safety. If the main leaf should break,the spring is retained in adrivable position. (*Where available)
- High strength spring steel. Used to maximise strength and improve the overall life of theleaf pack.
- Graphite coated. Reduces friction for supple performance.
- Bolt clips. Used for better rebound control. Bolt clip liners also reduce any chance of squeaks.
- Tapered & diamond cut ends. Reduces inter-leaf friction and improves distributionof pressure.
- Graphite grease. Lubricated with graphite grease in between each leaf to reduce friction and improve corrosion resistance.