The Pioneer Tray is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium and has proven it’s durability through testing in the harshest global outdoor conditions. In all these environments the Pioneer Tray has lasted and stayed non-corrosive so it hasn’t rusted or faded. It also features a fully-welded rail to make loading and unloading your gear easier. You can relax knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Campers will love the tray’s compatibility with the Rhino Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel or Foxwing Awning, while tradies can add the Shovel and high lifting bracket, Rhino ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket just to name a few.
Get out on the road quicker without having to leave any of your gear at home. So whether you’re heading to the coast for a weekend of fishing, helping a mate move house, or looking for a way to transport more of your work gear around town, the Pioneer Tray is the ideal transport solution for you.
Note: The Pioneer Trays are designed to suit specific vehicles and do not suit the CXB or 2500 legs.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Includes a fully welded closed rail for extra strength
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- 5 year warranty